Thursday, January 6, 2011

WIP Thursdays

It's time again for another WIP Thursday. Well, I have no exciting news other than I am this close to having Permanent done. It's about 500 words from my 15k minimum goal. I'd like to get around 16k when it's all said and done. So, I'm pretty darn happy it's where it is. My goal now, besides getting it to the 16k mark, is to get it to a CP by the end of the month. I"m getting rather excited about it because the characters are so near and dear to me. I'm hoping it's recieved well with the CP.

Next on the agenda is to finish the paranormal bdsm story. It's about half done. I'm thinking it'll be about 14k. I'd love to make it 15, but it'll be what it'll be.

I'm excited things are starting to move forward and can't wait to send Permanent out into the world.

Enough of my rambling on. I'm going to go back and write for a while. Ta.

No comments: